California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, known as the Proposition 65. It aims to protect California citizens from exposure to chemicals known to the state to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. There are over 900 chemicals listed or considered under Proposition 65 now.
To the current and best of our knowledge, based upon the information which was available to us, some of our products contain the substances listed on Proposition 65. Despite these chemicals are incorporated in some of our products, there is no exposure route, such as contact with skin, being ingested with food or drink, or inhalation in the normal or foreseeable use intended. Therefore, a warning label that our products contain chemicals that may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm is not required.
Coilmaster Electronics certifies that all Coilmaster Electronics products are complying with:
- The EU directive 2011/65/EU, dated June 8th 2011, said RoHS2 directive (without any required exemption)
- The EU directive 2015/863, dated March 31st 2015, which amends Annex II of directive
2011/65/EU with regards to the list of restricted substances
- The “Restriction of the Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products”, said China RoHS-2.
These products do not contain (to our knowledge and based on statements from our suppliers) intentionally added or relevant amounts of:
- The heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent chromium)
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) or Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)
- The following phthalates: Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) & Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP).
You could also download the document " here "